Remember when they called us writers?
Call me a freelancer, a storyteller, a content marketer.
I don’t care about titles, so you can call me whatever you want. I work with words, and I’ve never met a story I didn’t like and couldn’t frame in an interesting way. Online and print publications, agencies, corporations, entrepreneurs and non-profits hire me to write. What do I write? Well, practically everything.
- Lifestyle content
- White papers
- Print and digital magazines designed to build tribes of supporters
- Consumer and trade magazines
- Collateral web pages and stories
- Health and healthcare content
- Business case studies
- Personal profiles about celebrities, entertainers, artists, architects and musicians
- Event, art, music, food and travel features
- Compelling human stories that raise money for foundations and non-profits
- Video scripts
- Commemorative books
One of my favorite ways to work is to come alongside an internal marketing team that values a trusted resource to help feed the beast. Some people get me involved in planning their content strategy and keep me around to help them create and manage content. It would be my honor to help tell your story.
Here are some of the great brands I’ve had the pleasure of serving.